5 Things That Will Cause You to Achieve New Results
What You Need to Know If You Want to Improve Your Life
A822-5 Things That Will Cause You to Achieve New Results
listen to A822-5 Things That Will Cause You to Achieve New Results
Everything in your life is a result, therefore if you want to achieve new results, you must change something in yourself or in your environment.
You want to improve your results because feeling a sense of progress and accomplishment gives your life purpose and meaning.
If you want to advance yourself and your results, you need to do things differently.
The question is, how do you know what to do differently?
1-Minute Summary Video
What Causes Your Results?
Before you change anything so you can achieve more, you need to know what causes your results.
The primary cause of your results is your attitude.
Your attitude is a combination of your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
If you’re not producing the results you want, chances are you don’t have a healthy attitude, and are not taking full responsibility for your actions.
To achieve new results, you need to first assess your attitude and adjust it, so reaching the outcomes you want becomes much easier.
Factors That Influence Your Ability to Achieve New Results
Factors that can affect your ability to achieve results include:
- Unclear goals.
- Lack of motivation.
- Fear, such as the fear of failure, criticism, or judgment.
- Lack of focus.
- Poor planning.
- Failing to take action or sticking to a plan.
- Lack of discipline.
- Poor work habits.
- Not learning from experiences.
If you want to improve your life, focusing on your attitude and setting up your environments to support you will lead to better results.
Signs You Are Not Achieving the Results You Want
There are many ways to tell whether you’re achieving the results you want. These include:
- If you’re tired consistently, it means you’re not taking care of yourself.
- If you’re in a job or career you hate, it means you’re not willing to pursue something you’d love to do.
- If you’re having trouble covering your expenses, it means you’re not being financially responsible.
- If you complain or blame others regularly, it means you’re not willing to risk creating or asking for something you want.
- If you’re unhappy with your relationships, it means you haven’t given them enough time and attention.
- If your health is deteriorating, it means you’re lacking motivation or have unhealthy habits.
5 Things That Will Help You Achieve New Results
Here are five things that will cause you to achieve new results, which means you will become a more creative person and improve your life.
- Pay more attention to the input into your mind. What you feed your mind will affect your thoughts, feelings, how you communicate, and your actions. Focus more on things that will get you closer to the results you want.
- Upgrade your environments. Your environments include the people you spend time with, your physical workspace and home, your mental, spiritual and physical health and wellness, your financial situation, and nature. When you improve your environments, they will inspire you to do things you may not have done previously, which will cause you to produce different results.
- Identify any gaps you need to fill. Sometimes, you may need to develop skills, learn things, and revise how you’re doing things. Part of identifying the gap is knowing what’s missing and what’s required of you to get the results you want.
- Improve your attitude in relation to what you want. Your attitude is everything. Train yourself to focus on what you want rather than on what you don’t want or what’s missing. This starts with having a clear picture of the results you want to achieve. Once you know what you want, it’s a lot easier to identify action steps you can take to reach it.
- Take personal responsibility and be accountable. To achieve something you don’t have will require a higher level of commitment. This means you need to take responsibility for your decisions and actions. Working with a coach or finding a success partner are ways you can be more responsible and also stay accountable.
Life is better when you know you’re progressing towards what you want. As you improve your results, you will continue to develop yourself and live a better life.
With better results, you will have greater self-confidence and be an example to others of what’s possible.
Action Step: Review the results you’re currently achieving, so you know what you need to give more attention to. You can take the free Life Progress Assessment to review the different areas of your life and identify what you can do to reach the results you want.
Question: What are other factors that can cause you to achieve new results?